Thursday, December 8, 2011

Signage Redux

(Cuenca, Ecuador) A diabolic version of the beloved Japanese brand? Or is the kitty's head supposed to be an O?
(Cuenca, Ecuador) Easy pickings, you might say. But when attempting to be fancy you should really make a better effort than this.
(Near Alausí, Ecuador) Anthropomorphizations-as-chefs of animals that we eat never cease to creep me out.
(Near Alausí, Ecuador) Guasuntos, La Moya, Chunchi...all very Latin American-sounding names. But Zhud?! Where am I, a fictional Eastern European nation that sprang from the imagination of Hergé?
The shampoo I purchased in Medellín brags that it includes "snail drool extract." I chose it over the one that included placenta as an ingredient.
(Riobamba, Ecuador) Trying to read this sign out loud made me hold my mouth in a very funny way.

No comments:

Post a Comment